Types: Wood Games, Tile Puzzles, European Wood Puzzles
The New Zealand puzzle is a combination game and is considered to be one of the world's most difficult.
The idea is to replace all the pieces back on the board according to the following rules:
1. No symbol may be put on the same symbol
2. No symbol may be laid beside the same symbol, either horizontally, vertically, diagonally
3. If a piece is laid down, the covered symbol is no longer usable
4. Once a piece is laid down, it may not be removed
5. If there is no further possibility to play, the game starts from the beginning
Average Customer Rating
This item has yet to be rated
* Exchange rates shown are estimates only, and are based on current rates provided by the
Bank of Canada.
The rates charged to you by PayPal or your Credit Card company may vary slightly from
those shown above.