- Level 5 - Easy
- Level 6 - Tricky
- Level 7 - Challenging
- Level 8 - Demanding
- Level 9 - Gruelling
- Level 10 - Mind Boggling
|Object||Mix up the strings and put back to start|
|Difficulty||Level 9 - Gruelling|
|Types||Other Misc Puzzles, Oskar van Deventer|
|Dimensions||5 1/8 in x 5 1/8 in x 4 1/2 in / 13 cm x 13 cm x 11.5 cm|
Maker: Recent Toys
Inventors: Guido Lap & Oskar van Deventer
Back in 1992 inventor Guido Lap came up with the idea of interchangeable strings. Ten years later Brainstring Original was introduced and almost immediately became a worldwide bestseller. To date, Brainstring Original is played in over 40 countries and people are still amazed by its seeming simplicity and surprised by its infinite possibilities. Most recently – after a couple of years in development – there’s a new, even more inspiring puzzle: Brainstring Advanced.
What’s new with Brainstring Advanced?
- Advanced playing level
- Brightly coloured elastic strings
- 100% symmetrical design
- More challenging puzzle
- Button covers are colour matched to the strings
- New, improved high-quality packaging
- 8 x 8 cm
- transparant polycarbonate cube
- 24 buttons, 12 elastic strings
- CE and international safety qualifications
- Blister Box Packaging
Move the coloured buttons from hole-to-hole and from surface-to-surface to position:
- Any three different colours on each surface but finish with no entangled elastic strings (ill: 1).
Three of the same colour on each surface but finish with no entangled elastic strings.
- Any two of the same colour on each surface but finish with no entangled elastic strings (ill: 2).
- While moving the buttons from surface-to-surface the strings get entangled creating a knot inside; to finish,
you must untangle the knot so all elastic strings go straight through the middle of Brainstring Advanced and
they do NOT touch each other (ill: 3).
Customer Reviews |Write your own review!
This item has yet to be rated