- Level 5 - Easy
- Level 6 - Tricky
- Level 7 - Challenging
- Level 8 - Demanding
- Level 9 - Gruelling
- Level 10 - Mind Boggling
The New Zealand puzzle is a combination game and is considered to be one of the world's most difficult.
The idea is to replace all the pieces back on the board according to the following rules:
1. No symbol may be put on the same symbol
2. No symbol may be laid beside the same symbol, either horizontally, vertically, diagonally
3. If a piece is laid down, the covered symbol is no longer usable
4. Once a piece is laid down, it may not be removed
5. If there is no further possibility to play, the game starts from the beginning
Customer Reviews |Write your own review!
This item has yet to be rated