Catan: Traders and Barbarians 5-6 Player Extension (5th Edition)
|Object||Extend your game to include more players.|
This extension is NOT a complete game! You need a Catan game (aka Settlers of Catan), a Catan: 5-6 Player Extension, and a Catan: Traders & Barbarians expansion in order to play with this great game extension.
The following changes have been made to the 5th Editions of Catan games:
1. The boxes have all transitioned from landscape to portrait.
2. The graphics of all covers and tiles and cards were executed by the same artist.
3. The backs of all cards remain the same, the faces of the cards are new art.
4. The tiles have similar perspective to the 4th edition tiles, but the art is new and slightly different, it’s a new artist.
5. The dice remain the same
6. The wood components remain the same colors and supplier.
7. The rules book contains new graphics.
8. The material used in the tiles is the same as fourth edition after July 2013. This is heavier than the European stock.
9. The tile size and cut remain the same as the previous 4th edition, since July 2013.
10. The game is now titled: Catan.
With this extension you can play all five exciting Catan Traders and Barbarians™ scenarios with up to six players. Now you'll face even more competition from your fellow settlers as you struggle to survive and prosper on the island of Catan. Components include 43 game pieces, 12 knights six of each color - 6 bridges three of each color, 2 wagons one of each color - 12 barbarians bronze color, 11 camels brown color, 24 cards, 2 cards for "The Fishermen of Catan", 2 sets of cards for "Traders and Barbarians", 12 terrain tiles and fishing ground tiles, 16 gold coin counters 8 small, 8 large, 2 Special "Poor Settler" Cards or Tiles, 18 commodity tokens, 14 fish tokens, and one rules booklet.
43 Games Pieces
12 Terrain Tiles and Fishing Grounds
24 Playing Cards
16 Gold Coin Counters
18 Commodity Tokens
14 Fish Tokens
2 "Poor Settler" Tiles
Playtime: 90 min
Customer Reviews |Write your own review!
This item has yet to be rated