A Mystery Dinner Party!
...This class reunion lacked class and reunion. Eight loving “friends” arrived on their college housemother’s island for some rest and relaxation. Twelve hours later, Stephanie Stephens was dead, and they were suspects in her murder. No escape, no assistance, no TV. Solve the murder of attorney Stephanie Stephens before these college chums get you.
Everyone’s a suspect when murder is on the menu. Here’s everything you need to serve up mystery, murder, and fun – party planner, invitations, recipes – plus a tasty murder mystery to solve. Just invite seven of your friends to join you for dress up and to play the roles of devious suspects. Serve up a meal or light snack, and you’re ready for some drop-dead fun!
Free game included on CD!
- Party Planner with recipes, menu and decorating tips
- Character Booklets for all suspects, includes their roles and background information
- Eight Name Tags
- Eight Party Invitations and Envelopes
- Police Report and Authors' Solution
- Compact Disc that sets the scene for murder (includes bonus game)
This item has yet to be rated