Word Wheel Scramble 74B
|Object||Solve 33 different challenges.|
|Difficulty||Level 8 - Demanding|
|Types||Other Wood Puzzles, Dave Janelle|
|Dimensions||Approx. 10.5 cm diameter / 4.1 in diameter|
Four wheels with 7 letters rotating on a common shaft. Elements of Scrabble , Word Search and Crossword puzzles combined into a fun, entertaining, and educational physical puzzle. There are 33 challenges to try and solve. Solutions are provided.
1) Identify the 7 letter word on each individual wheel. You have 4 words to find, 1 on each wheel
For the next challenges you will be concerned with only the columns of 4 letters. Read the letters from outer wheel to inner wheel and try to find words.
2) Align the wheels such that exactly two four-letter words appear in the columns at the same time. There are 20 such pairs of words to find. For example: LOST and LINE will appear with at the same time with the appropriate orientation of the wheels.
3) Align the wheels such that exactly 3 four-letter words appear at the same time. 5 solutions.
4) Align the wheels such that exactly 4 four-letter words appear at the same time. 2 solutions.
5) Align the wheels such that there are 5 four-letter words appearing at the same time. 1 solution
6) Align the wheels such that all 7 columns contain a word at the same time! There is only one solution.
All words must be valid words as identified in the Scrabble Dictionary available on-line. No proper names or abbreviations are allowed.
Measures 4.1” diameter so that it fits the palm of the hand nicely as you attempt to solve. The wheels are precision laser cut and etched and sturdily mounted on a strong center core. Beautiful to look at and to hold. Quality construction with the ¼” thick base either alder or cherry and alternating wheels from 1/8” thick maple and alder.
Computer analysis to develop and identify the letter solutions by Mateuz Pelechaty of Poland.
Copyright 2019 Creative Crafthouse. Made in our Hudson, Florida woodshop
Customer Reviews |Write your own review!
This item has yet to be rated