Ramisis: GII - Gold with Blue Capstone
|Object||Open the Pyramid|
|Difficulty||Level 10 - Mind Boggling|
|Types||Other Wire / Metal Puzzles, Andrew Reeves|
|Dimensions||2 7/8 in x 2 7/8 in x 2 3/4 in / 7.3 cm x 7.3 cm x 7 cm|
- The Ramisis, the next very big challenge after the ISIS I
- Like the ISIS I, The RAMISIS is a beautiful, handcrafted, metal puzzle but this time in the shape of a pyramid.
- It joins the Isis puzzle as part of a series ranking amongst the most difficult puzzles in the world. When the puzzles are unlocked and solved, they allow the players to continue the adventure and become one of a fast growing number of players who enjoy this fascinating game on-line.
- Riddles and clues must be solved to find real pyramids and virtual pyramids around the globe, using the player's unique Isis key to unlock thousands of pounds in gold and silver coins that are waiting to be discovered.
- The Ramisis contains the second key of the five needed to complete the Isis adventure in 2012. An amazing award awaits the player who succeeds in solving Isis V!
Designer: Andrew Reeves
As a child Andrew would make games for all his friends when they would come over. They would always ask him "So what should we do today then." He would tell them of a new game that he had been thinking of. Now he has brought puzzling games to us. When Andrew first made the Isis Puzzle, it was picked up and put on the Jonathan Ross Show. After the show they were receiving orders from America asking for this puzzle. Andrew soon went to Dragon's Den to find a backer for his next project. After the show he got a call asking for a huge order. From then on he has been making The Isis Puzzle, The Ramisi Puzzle and now the Copernisis Puzzle. There are plans to do two more puzzles with the last one coming out in 2015. The first one to solve all five puzzles receives up to100,000 pounds.
Customer Reviews |Write your own review!
This item has yet to be rated