Penny Drop - Premium Version (Cosmetic Damage)
You SAVE 20% off the regular price!
Regular Price: $30.99 CAD
Currency Converter: * Exchange rates shown above are estimates only, and may vary slightly from the rates charged by PayPal or your Credit Card Company.
|Object||Be the first to get rid of all your pennies.|
|Types||Games & Toys, Other Wood Puzzles|
|Dimensions||15.2 cm x 6.2 cm x 6.8 cm / 6 in x 2.4 in x 2.7 in|
This product has been discounted to reflect some cosmetic damage as featured in the pictures. It has a damaged wooden penny on the top of the game.
This is amazing fun game that can be played around the table or around the bar. Be the first to get rid of all your pennies!
This premium version features a box with sides and bottom made of floorboard material for durability, scratch resistance and water resistance. The top is hardwood, either cherry or alder. Text is all deeply laser engraved. A wooden penny is used as a handle to open the sliding lid top. Note: Pennies not included.
RULES: For 2 or more players
EACH PLAYER NEEDS 12 Pennies: note - you can use 10 pennies if you want to make a faster game
THE OBJECT OF THE GAME IS TO BE THE FIRST TO GET RID OF ALL OF YOUR PENNIES
1) Determine who goes first by each player rolling the single dice cube. Highest # goes first; then play proceeds in a clockwise direction.
2) Player rolls the die and must put a penny in the game board slot corresponding to the number shown on the die.
3) If the player rolls a number that already has a penny in it, they must take all of the pennies showing on the board and then the turn goes to the next player
4) A player must take at least one roll, but can take as many rolls as they want until they get stuck as in rule #3.
5) Hole number 6 lets the penny go inside the box so you can roll as many as 6’s as possible without penalty
6) Play continues until a player runs out of pennies and is declared the winner. The pennies are redistributed to start the next game.
7) A fun way to wager on the game would be for each player to put a quarter or a sum of money inside the box prior to the game starting.The winner would then be awarded that money.
Customer Reviews |Write your own review!
This item has yet to be rated